About Me

My photo
I've finally reached the point in my life where I know that Im capable of more and i'll do anything to concur it.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Chanel No. 5, Daisy and Holister


Perfume is one of my absolute essentials. I love floral and fruity scents that aren't too over powering but are strong enough to catch peoples attention. Chanel No. 5 is my all time favorite, the scent is perfect and I also love the bottle! I save it for special occasions and nights out and times that I really want to make an impression. I find the scent strong, but pleasant with a floral undertone. It's the sort of scent that no one would forget and would be easy to recognize-so it's the perfect perfume to wear for gifts and surprises! 



For day to day use, I tend to switch between Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Holister's own brand perfume. 
The two perfumes are complete opposites in ways of scent and style but are both equally as beautiful and complimenting to my own personal style. Daisy has a light floral scent with slightly fruity undertone which isn't to strong were as Holister has a very light fruity scent that isn't so light you can't smell it but not over powering and confusing to the senses! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) You have a lovely blog, Ive followed! It would be great if you followed back!

    http://blackhairbarbie.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post, I really like the Chanel packaging too! The Daisy perfume sounds really nice. At the minute it like J'adore :) x

    ReplyDelete