About Me

My photo
I've finally reached the point in my life where I know that Im capable of more and i'll do anything to concur it.

Monday 20 February 2012

Urban Outfitters



I have always been a fan of Urban Outfitters when I've been to the states, so when they opened a store in Southampton, I was beyond happy. Iv been in a few times since its opening but never been able to find anything that screams at me, until today. I found this wooly skirt and cotton and lace top which were both in the sale.  I've been after a black wooly skirt for a while but haven't been able to find a perfect one. This one has a plain but eye catching pattern and a thick waistband which is just what i need to draw attention away from my larger hips. Its also a perfect length, not to short that i cant wear it casually, but not so long I cant wear it on a night out. The top is unlike anything I've ever brought before and is really pretty. Its a cotton shirt but with a lace neck and shoulders. Its a delicate pretty lace too, which again, is perfect because i can wear it day and night. 
I also got a cute ear warmer from a stall on the high street for £7... The colours are amazing and for once they suit my odd skin colour perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment