About Me

My photo
I've finally reached the point in my life where I know that Im capable of more and i'll do anything to concur it.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Love magazine

While trailing the shelves of tesco last night, looking for any kind of fashion based magazine that I could get lost in for an evening, I came across "Love". It doesn't look much like a magazine- more like a limited edition book. It's hugely thick and the quality of the pages and front cover are sensational. I picked it up to quickly inspect it and see if its what I was after and if I'm honest, I was expecting one of those odd magazines that you never really see because they are that odd. But I was pleasantly surprised. Its full of outstanding fashion photography and has pictures from every fashion campaign imaginable. It features a number of articles on different designers, from the well known and the up and coming as well as really quite unique features on fashions with some spectacular photo shoots to accompany them. Its one of those times where the saying "don't judge a book by its cover" is very much the case, because I know that if I'd been in a rush or not as desperate for a night of fashion related day dreaming as I was, I would of taken one look at the flamboyant cover and sheer size of it and pushed it to the side! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's interested in any form of fashion. I also picked up my safe choice of a good read- Company. The new look for it is amazing and again the quality of the paper really is amazing. It was also packed with amazing articles on this months current and up and coming trends. The article on Zooey Deschanel was a real eye opener to an actress who truly is an inspiration and has an incredible insight into the fashion world as well as acting and the real world of us un-famous folk. Definitely made a good choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment