About Me

My photo
I've finally reached the point in my life where I know that Im capable of more and i'll do anything to concur it.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

After years of education and being lost as to what to do with my life, I left school and started a full time job. I used the money I earned to travel Australia and see things I thought id only ever dream of. I saw Roos in the wild, saw Snakes that looked like they should be in horror films, ate the most beautiful and different foods I had ever come across and met some truly amazing people. I spent a day quad-biking across the outback in a small town of Yepoon and ate a fresh pineapple that I had picked my-self. I crashed my quad-bike though. Pretty bad. I spent the final two and half weeks in a wheelchair and at the time I thought my holiday was ruined. But it wasn't. I continued to explore Brisbane and spend time with family just from a different prospective! When I got back I embarked on two months of intense physio therapy and trying to rebuild my life. It was during this time that I found Oggie. The dopiest, hardest, most lovable cat I have ever met. I had never been a cat person, in-fact, I was scared of them. But not him. As stupid as it sounds, he helped me get on with my life and remember what I enjoy and love, which are all things beautiful, clothes, make up, jewelry. Which is weird, because he's a cat- but he loves my wardrobe so i guess its not so strange after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment