About Me

My photo
I've finally reached the point in my life where I know that Im capable of more and i'll do anything to concur it.

Friday 24 February 2012

An amazing flat

My Aunty Jo Jo and Uncle Paul have amazing sense of style! My uncle especially, and even though he's a guy, he has always been my inspiration for fashion ideas and music! Their flat is amazing, with mis-match furniture and beautiful lights and fixtures. My uncle especially is big on music so they have shelves and shelves of old vinyls and CDs. It really adds to the amazing feel of the flat! I can't wait to see how the decorating for their new house pans out! It will be amazing, hopefully a music room and den. Most of the furniture throughout is from
Habitat and John Lewis which are my favourite shops for all things different and for the perfect furniture. I especially love the kitchen appliances you can get from John Lewis like the smeg fridges and bright coloured kettles, blenders and toasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment