About Me

My photo
I've finally reached the point in my life where I know that Im capable of more and i'll do anything to concur it.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Makeup is one of my major weak points. I can't resist it. I cannot live without my Clinique "Even Better" foundation. Its perfect for my skin and gives me a really even skin tone and makes my skin look satin smooth. But my absolute love at the moment is YSL. The volume effect mascara is probably the best I have ever come across and tried- and i've tried a fair few! It makes my lashes look long as well as full of volume, and I have struggled to get the perfect combination with all other mascaras. The shocking eyeliner is also one the best iv ever used-in one sweep I have perfect eye lids that stay that way all day and night! My eyes are always my main focus when doing my makeup, especially on a night out. The bolder the better is always my number one rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment