About Me

My photo
I've finally reached the point in my life where I know that Im capable of more and i'll do anything to concur it.

Saturday 18 February 2012

A surprising buy from Tesco!

Today I brought myself this cute cardi and a new pair of brogue like pumps from tesco. I love the cardi. It's so different from the few iv seen around. Its also the perfect length and colour. The shape also flatters my body and my suits my style perfectly! The shoes were just a spare of a moment purchase. I didn't necessarily need them but the bargain price they are and the quality I couldn't really pass them up. The quality of both are amazing. I also picked up a copy of this months nylon from the magazine department. I love this magazine because its got a real edge and different approach to the different fashions each month and season. It also has such unique photoshoots for the cover stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment